LIT COMPANY CEBU | PART 1

Cebu’s very own Lit Company  is owned by 16-year-old senior high school student, Ponte Aligato. This brand embodies creativity and imagination to inspire individuals who are into street culture.  He started this business last April 23rd of 2016. I must say, this brand has gained a lot of fans for a span of a year. I am not really shocked by that fact because people can see the passion that manifest in their design. If you are curious about this brand then keep on reading, darling.
This post will not be complete without an interview (both formal and informal) from the Ponte Aligato.

1.       How did you start Lit Co?
“I started Lit Co last year through my creativity and imagination to inspire and to start a change in Cebu’s local BMX scene and street culture. So we started printing designs inspired by foreign brands. We then produced our tailored products such as pocket tees, embroidered tees, and drawstring bags. Fortunately, it all worked out.”

2.     Why Lit Co? What does it mean?
“Lit is the past participle of light which means to ignite or to start something, something that makes my vision possible. I want to start something lit in Cebu’s local BMX scene and street culture.”

3.     What inspired you to make your own business/clothing line?
“BMX riding. BMX taught me not to give up. I want to promote and showcase the local BMX scene and street culture in Cebu to be noticed. And yes, I’m into street wear/ street fashion which also inspire me in my designs. “

4.     Who helped you establish your business? From whom did you get your capital?
“I got my capital from my brother. He trusts me a lot. My friends helped me by sharing their thoughts and ideas, as well as in branding and marketing. I couldn’t make it without them.

FAST TALK: (There was so much laughing in this part)

Most treasure possession? “Bike haha”
Handsome/Intelligent? “(laughs) Intelligent”
Greatest fear? “Heights (laughs)”
Hollywood crush? “Veronica from the Netflix series Riverdale”
Summer or rainy days? “Summer”
First word that comes to your mind right now? “Lit. (laughs and changes mind) Pizza.”
What will you do after college? “Pursue my business.”
Motto in life: “Kapag may alak, may balak.”  HAHAHAHA
If you can access a person’s mind, who will it be? “My father”
Girlfriend or BMX? “Or. (laughs) Di uy, BMX uy BMX.” (his girlfriend was beside him by the way)

Below are photos of me shamelessly modeling their #LKDCollection #LoveKillDream
ALL PHOTOS WERE TAKEN BY THE VERY TALENTED, LARLO RAY ORMOC.
If you want to order these shirts click here.

Beside me is Ponte Aligato, owner of Lit Co


That ends my first entry for 2017. I had so much fun shooting with these passionate people. May God bless them with more blessings and protection.

‘til my next post, darlin




0 comments:

Post a Comment