Go Away

I don't really wear some the looks that I  post here on my blog when I go out. The reason why I post them is I can't wear them out in the public because of country and season and weather and people reasons hahaha. This outfit is one of those. This look is fall inspired. With the boots and tights and  all. I know, I look like an other dimension school girl because of the plaid skirt haha. I got my top from FUDGE ROCK. When I went to Manila, I was so happy to find their boutique accidentally in Robinson's. I was so stoked and I bought a lot of clothes haha. Not all the clothes I bought was for me though. My tights are from FOREVER 21 and as well as my Western Boots. My wing ear cuffs are from FOREVER 21, too. I know it's so out-of-the-season style but hey, I made sure you'll like the photos hahaha. I hope you enjoy! :)




I hope you enjoyed and loved this post!
SPECIAL THANKS TO LOUILLE GLEN BENATIRO

Truly, Rona.

1 comments:

  1. Love the photos and I totally love your plaid skirt!

    blissfulpotato.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete