Photo Log | When in Manila

My family went to Manila this week because my father had to do something and we decided to come with. I'm going to share to you, my awesome readers, some of the photos I took while we were loitering around but I took most of the photos (that I am sharing to you right now) at SM Mall of Asia's seaside thingy (thingy haha). I want to clear things out with you guys about the watermark. I intent to put it there because there are virtual kleptomaniac pips haha. I'm not making this longer and I'll let the photos speak for themselves (why how rude of me (freedom of speech ok)). Oh and people are asking what camera do I use, well I only use my Canon 1100D. Yep, believe it or not ;) I'll talk about it soon! I hope you're going to enjoy and love my photos! :)










Say 'hi' to my short legs hahaha this is just a proof btw

My favorite shot.

5ever third-wheel

My 2 year-old sizzle


  
Nomnom. Sorry for making you hungry hahahaha
Those are all for now. I'm really happy about how it all turned out when I edited them. I really really hope you guys loved my takes! Till' next time ;)

Truly, Rona

0 comments:

Post a Comment